Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, December 9, 2023

Friday 12-8/23 Ett's Dance, Project, Puzzle & Games

 

We had a super Friday.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 16 minutes and 31 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I spent most of the day assembling Times Square, New Years Eve puzzle. 

I played the weekly challenge of pinball, Tales From the Crypt and got a new high score of 198,292,420. This score moved me into 45th place out of 53 participants. Then I played a couple more games, they were Cirqus Voltaire and Congo.

New high score

 

Congo


Cirqus Voltaire

Larry spent the day working on his jukebox project.

In the afternoon we went to town. We stopped at the UPS Store because there was another package waiting for us. It was from Larry's mother. Then we went to Walmart to pick up a few things. While there we saw that their chickens were on sale for $3.04 instead of $5.97. We bought one for dinner. We hadn't had one in a very long time, it was excellent.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour. She called four tips to 15 participants. I had a great time dancing with friends.

After the dance we watched a couple of episodes of Lost Flowers of Alice Hart. After Larry went to bed I watched a couple of movies from our collection: the fourth and final movie of the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Men In Black. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth