Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 15, 2023

Thursday 12-14-23 Dancing with Dayle & Games

 


We had a wonderful day. It got up to 68 degrees and had a lot of sunshine.

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. He's not calling again until after the holidays so I decided to wear a green blouse, my yellow belly dancer belt and a red hat. Other dancers wore Christmas hats. I told him I wore the outfit because it was for his Christmas dance. Dayle called four two couple tips and one four couple tip to fourteen participants. We had a super time dancing to Dayle and with friends.


Dancing with friends

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Spider Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 30 minutes and 15 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Bird.

I didn't play any pinball because I was concentrating on my jigsaw puzzle. Due to the holidays the weekly challenge is on hold for the next three weeks.

Yesterday Larry posted some pictures, a video and a short write up of his jukebox on a Facebook group for digital jukeboxes. Along with getting lots of positive feedback he also got questions. Today he posted a more detailed explanation of what he used and how he built it. He is also working on adding more songs to the juckbox. A few weeks ago he created a group of 50s & 60s rock and roll songs that really goes well with the time frame of the machine. Now he is working on country songs from that same time period. 

In the evening we finished watching the second season of Hotel Portofino on PBS. Then we watched the second episode of the 24th season of Midsomer Murders. When Larry went to bed I watched Beauty and the Beast starring Emma Watson as Belle and Dan Stevens as the Beast. I also watched Shrek. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in second place in my group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth