Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Friday 12-15-23 Jigsaw Puzzle, Dancing & Games

 

Celebrate it's Friday

We had a super day. A front came in around 10:00 and stayed around all day. It wasn't a hard rain but it was damp and the humidity was high.

We started the day off by going to town. We wanted to do some errands before the rain. First stop was The UPS Store to check our mail, it has been a week since we last checked it. We were excited to find a Christmas card from Ashley and Chase. Next stop was Walmart to do a little grocery shopping. Then we went across the street to The Dollar Tree to pick up a few things.

Doing errands

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Games Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Free Cell). It took me 50 minutes and 16 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. Then I moved over to do some Angry Birds. 

After playing games I finished assembling the Times Square, New Years Eve puzzle. I started it 11/24/23 and finished it today. It took me three weeks. 

Times Square, New Years Eve puzzle

I played some pinball games: Iron Man, Johnny Mnemonic, Indiana Jones, The Lord of the Rings and Mission Impossible.

Iron Man


Johnny Mnemonic


Indiana Jones


The Lord of the Rings


Mission Impossible

While I played games Larry continued playing with the Jukebox.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour. She called four tips to thirteen participants. I had a super time dancing to Ett and with friends.

After the dance Larry loaded the Roku Channel so we could watch the movie A Walk In The Woods. It was based on a novel written by Bill Bryson. It starred Robert Redford and Nick Nolte. It was a good movie about two old friends hiking the Appalachian Trail. After Larry went to bed I watched a Christmas movie on the Roku channel called A Princess for Christmas. Then I watched Shrek 2 from our movies selection. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. 


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth