Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, December 3, 2023

Saturday 12-2-23 TIPS Dance, Jukebox Project, Puzzle & Games

 

We had a very nice Saturday. 

Larry continued working on his jukebox project. Yesterday, he received the monitor for the jukebox. He spent the day making brackets to install the monitor.

The new monitor, 10.1 inch touch screen


LCD Display Monitor box

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 8 minutes and 47 seconds to complete, which put me in 22nd place in my group. Afterwards I moved onto playing Angry Birds. I spent a couple of hours playing the arena challenge in Angry Bird.

I played the weekly challenge in pinball, which is Tales From the Crypt. I played it a long time trying to get a new high score but I was unsuccessful. The challenge ends tomorrow at noon. So far there are 43 participants and I'm in last place. I'll try tomorrow to move up. The new challenge is Doctor Who. Larry already installed the game and made sure it worked correctly. 

I also played four other games, Who Dunnit, Aerosmith, Medieval Madness and Metallica. I hadn't played Aerosmith and Metallica in a very long time and had a super time. I entered my initials in both games for doing the top 10 high score.

Aerosmith


Medieval Madness


Metallica


Who Dunnit

I continued assembling Times Square, New Years Eve puzzle. Larry helped me a little bit.

In the evening we went to Allamande Hall for the TIPS Plus dance for an hour and a half. It was a very small group, we only had one square and four people sitting out. We saw LuAnn and Delbert Thiele, we hadn't seen them in over three years. It was very nice to see them again. Dayle called six tips and Larry and I danced them all. We had a great time.

Square dancing in person

We got home around 10:00. Larry checked his e-mail, had dessert and then he went to bed. I watched the second Star Trek movie from our movies, Star Trek Into Darkness. Then I watched an episode of Annika. I ended up doing 15,600 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group. 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth