Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Wednesday 12-13-23 Day of Virual Dancing

 

Having fun with friends

We had a wonderful day. It sprinkled a little bit but not enough to be measured. 

I spent most of the day dancing virtually. I attended four dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour. They called five tips (Terry called two tips and Di called three tips). I left halfway through the fifth tip. They had thirteen participants. Di worked shopped Crossfire From Diamonds. I had a great time.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00 for an hour. He called two two couple tips of A1 and A2 and a four couple tip to eleven participants. Larry danced with me. We had a super time dancing to Dayle and with friends. Because of the holidays around the corner Dayle won't be calling A1/A2 for three weeks.

Third was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour. She called four tips to nineteen participants. She started out calling very challenging but seemed to ease up a bit towards the end. I had fun dancing with friends.

Fourth was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped Dave call. The format was three tips of C1 and three tips of A2. Karin and Greg took turns during one C1 tip and one A2 tip. The last tip of C1 and A2 all three callers took turns calling. During the C1 tips we had nine participants and the A2 tips had ten participants. They had a Trivia question between each A2 tip. I had a fun evening dancing with friends.


   Having fun dancing with friends

In between the dancing I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 3 hours, 12 minutes and 27 seconds to complete, which put me in 9th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds.

While I danced Larry continued playing with his jukebox.

For dinner I continued playing with the air fryer. I made Tater Tots and bacon on flour tortillas. 

After the last dance we continued watching the second season of Hotel Portofino on PBS. When Larry went to bed I watched a couple of our movies. They were The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and The Legend of Bagger Vance. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in second place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth