Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Tuesday 12-19-23 Dentist Appointment, Games & Christmas Decorations

 

Smile and be happy

We had a great day with a lot of sunshine.

For the past few years on Tuesdays we have attended Di Green and Terry McCann's virtual dance but this month be decided to start attending an A in person dance in Corsicana. Today we didn't do either one because we had dentist appointments for our six month cleaning. Everything looked good and the cleanings went excellent.

Visiting the dentist

After going to the dentist we walked next door to Ace Hardware to buy some screws that Larry was getting low on, he also picked up a piece of aluminum. Next stop was Great Cuts because Larry wanted to get his hair cut. While Larry was waiting I went next door and got our mail. When I was finished I joined him at Great Cuts. While there a lady brought her 16 month old boy in to get a hair cut. He started to cry and she couldn't calm him calmed down so it didn't happen.

Hair cut time

When we got home it was time for lunch. After lunch I took a nap. While I was napping Larry went back working on the jukebox.

After my nap I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before going to bed last night. Today I did the event, which was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 43 minutes and 41 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

Angry Birds

I played a little pinball. I got a new high score in the weekly challenge of Doctor Who. It was 80,159,630. Then I played four other games: Goldeneye, Johnny Mnemonic, The Lord of the Rings and Metallica. I got the top high score in Johnny Mnemonic, which was 1,228,180,360. I had a great day of playing pinball.
 
 
Doctor Who
 

 
Johnny Mnemonic
 

 
Goldeneye
 

 
The Lord of the Rings
 

 
Metallica
 
In the evening Larry continued working on the jukebox and was finally successful in solving something he has been working on for two days. 
 
We watched Mission Impossible 2 on Paramount +. Then I started to watch the first season of The Last Detective on BritBox. It is a British detective series that ran from February 7, 2003 to May 31, 2007. It ran for four seasons. I ended up doing 18,200 steps, which put me in another group. I ended up in 4th place in my group.  
 
While watching television I decided to decorate the house for Christmas. I decided not to put up a Christmas tree because it would mean I would have to fold up the pinball machine and move it to the other room. Instead I decided to decorate the living room window with ornaments, that Larry made on the Cameo. I put the Christmas towels in the bathrooms, a couple of pillows on a chair and a snowman on the pinball machine.
 
 
Christmas ornaments on the window shade


 
Christmas towels in the guest bath
 

Another set of towels in the guest bath


 
Christmas towels in the master bath
  

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth