Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Monday 12-4-23 Dancing, Games & Project

 

Happy Monday

We had another manic Monday. 

Larry spent the day working on his jukebox project. He built a plate to install a plug socket and switch and then built another to attach buttons. Next up is wiring the buttons, this will take a bit, there are 31 buttons, lots of wiring and connections.

Wiring the components

 

Bracket for the switch

I started the day attending Di Green and Terry McCann's weekly C1 dance. They were out of town calling so Ett volunteered to cover for them. She called four tips to 13 participants. The focus points were the switch concept, 1/3 recycle in different positions and T-Bone positions. I attended by myself and had fun dancing with friends.

Get a partner and dance

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Free Cell and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 1 hour, 22 minutes and 11 seconds, which put me in 22nd place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

Angry Birds

I played Tales From the Crypt to try to get another high score. I didn't make it but I did get close a couple of times. Afterwards I played four other games, which were Theatre of Magic, Cactus Canyon, Cirqus Voltaire and Elvira's House of Horror.

Cactus Canyon


Cirqus Voltaire


Elvira's House of Horrors


Tales From the Crypt


Theatre of Magic

I worked on my jigsaw puzzle. In the evening Larry and I worked on the puzzle together. We watched True Grit starring John Wayne. When Larry went to bed I watched Finding Nemo. Both movies were from our movies collection. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth