Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 25, 2023

Sunday 12-24-23 Christmas Eve Celebration

 

Christmas celebration at Louise's

When Larry woke up at 5:30 he saw lightening and heard thunder and it was raining hard. By the afternoon the rain was gone. 

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before going to bed. The event today was Event: The Hard Road of 16 games. It took me 2 hours, 27 minutes and 10 seconds to complete, which put me in 14th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

I started the day out by making mini waffles for breakfast. Then I did some housework. I cleaned the bathrooms, dusted, vacuumed the house and mopped the floors.

Housework

Larry continued playing with his new Raspberry Pi. He's having fun learning how it works.

We left the house at 2:00 to go to Round Rock to celebrate Christmas with Louise and Alice. We arrived there about 3:00. Louise and Alice met us at the door. Alice was dressed up for Christmas with bells around her neck. Larry wore white pants and a red shirt and I wore beige pants and square dancing red shirt and we both wore our red hats with flashing lights on them. Before dinner we visited and snacked on fudge, peanut butter fudge, caramel coconut cookies and a relish plate with pepperoni, cheese and pickles. For dinner we had chili, Fritos and corn bread. We had pecan pie for dessert. After dinner we opened our gifts. It took a couple of hours. We got a lot of great gifts from Louise, Shirley (Larry's mom) and Barbara. Shirley's presents had cute labels from the Southern Arizona Humane Society. We had a super Christmas celebration with Louise and Alice.

Christmas tree after we opened the presents


Christmas Wreath


Louise opening her presents


Alice relaxing in her bed


One of the cute tags

 

Gift Louise gave me


A Christmas box Shirley gave me full of note pads, pens, a book and snacks


Larry opening his gifts


Louise and me getting ready to open gifts


Opening my gifts

When we got home Larry played with his Raspberry Pi and did my steps. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

After Larry went to bed I watched the second X-Men movie, X-Men 2. I watched an episode of the fourth season of The Last Detective. 

We had a super day.

    



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth