Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Monday 12-11-23 Dancing, Jukebox & Having Fun

 

Awesome Day

We had an awesome day.

We started the day off by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 at 9:00 for an hour. Di called five tips to 18 participants. She worked on Tally Ho and other moves we were having problems with. Some of the dancers were dressed for Christmas so Di put her Christmas jacket on. It didn't last long because it was too hot. Larry and I had a super time dancing to Di and with friends.

Di having fun

Larry got our Christmas cards ready to send out. He also made shipping labels for the two gifts that we mail. After the dance we went to town to mail the cards and gifts. The post office was very busy but we were lucky and found a parking spot. Then Larry took me out to lunch at Jack-In-The-Box. We haven't been there in a long time. We shared an order of Loaded Mini Tacos.

Loaded mini tacos

When we got home Larry continued working on his jukebox. A couple of days ago he painted  the front glass with a white strip at the top and black around the edges, he also used his Cameo to cut gold vinyl for the side glass. It looks great. Today he used his Cameo to make a couple of labels that he put in the top slots. Everything came out outstanding. It's basically finished. Now he wants to change and add to some of our music.

Gold vinyl


Jukebox playing songs


Jukebox with new paint and labels

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Klondike Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 31 minutes and 23 seconds to complete, which put me in 18th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

Our neighbor Jason came by in the afternoon and invited us to go for a walk through of his new house, its still being built. It is huge, over 5000 square feet.

I played some pinball games. They were Doctor Who, Elvira's House of Horrors, Scared Stiff (Elvira) and the two Godzillas. I had a super day of playing pinball. I got to enter my initials in one of the Godzillas because I got the third high score.  

Elvira's House of Horrors


Scared Stiff


 
Godzilla

Godzilla

For dinner I made another pizza in the air fryer. I cooked in at a higher temperature. When it was finished it looked like it was over cooked but it tasted good. Then I made chocolate chips cookies for dessert on the air fryer. 

In the evening we finished watching the first season of Hotel Portofino. Then I watched the second Hobbit movie, which was The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smug. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in fourth place in my group.  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth