Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Monday 12-25-23 Merry Christmas

 

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope you had a great day. We had a super day.

We celebrated Christmas at our house. Louise and Alice showed up around 9:00 am. Alice was wearing a couple of her Christmas gifts, a shirt and a matching bandanna. She looked very cute in her outfit. Larry wore a great outfit. He wore a sweatshirt with the Loony Tones on it and red pants. He looked great. Louise brought some snacks (chocolate fudge, peanut butter fudge and coconut caramel cookies) and for dessert pecan pie. Last night I made the filling for deviled eggs and filled the eggs this morning. I also put a relish tray together with sweet pickles, salami, pepper jack cheese and olives. While we visited we snacked on the relish tray and goodies. When we munched on the goodies I fed Alice some dog treats that Louise gave me as a Christmas gift. For lunch we had brown sugar spiral ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, dressing and garlic and cheese biscuits. This was the first time I baked the ham and put the brown sugar on top of it. The biscuits were made from Pillsbury biscuits mix. I used pepper jack cheese instead of cheddar cheese. The lunch was delicious. Louise played Iron Man on the pinball machine. She had fun. Larry also showed Louise the jukebox and she thought it was cool. Louise and Alice left around 1:30. We had a super celebration. 

Outfits from last night

 

A gift with cute tag to me from Shirley


Alice in her new outfit


Larry dressed up for Christmas

 

Relish tray and snacks


Christmas lunch is ready

 

The jukebox

After Louise and Alice left I did the dishes. Larry played with his jukebox.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: World Tour Mini of 7 games. It took me 11 minutes and 40 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

After playing games I took a nap for a couple of hours. When I woke up I played three pinball games: Doctor Who, Guardians of the Galaxy and Johnny Mnemonic. I did ok playing Doctor Who but I played great on the other two game. When I played Guardians of the Galaxy I became Grand Champion and on Johnny Mnemonic I got high score #1. 

Guardians of the Galaxy


Guardians of the Galaxy new grand champion score


Johnny Mnemonic


Johnny Mnemonic new #1 high score

In the evening we watched our Christmas traditional movie, which was the Polar Express. It's a cute 2004 animated movie starring Tom Hanks as the voice of the train conductor. Then I watched the third X-Men movie called X-Men: The Last Stand. I watched a couple episodes of The Last Detective. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.

A scene from The Polar Express


Tom Hanks character
  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth