Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 29, 2023

Thursday 12-28-23 No Dancing and Just Having Fun

 

Fun Day

We had a fun day. 

There were no virtual square dancing today so I spent most of the day working on my Mickey Mouse diamond painting. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Klondike Mini of five games. It took me 12 minutes and 30 seconds, which put me in 26th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

I played four games of pinball: Doctor Who, Godzilla, Goldeneye and Indiana Jones. While playing Goldeneye I entered my initials on the high score board of 846,599,770. I also entered my initials for the #4 high score in Indiana Jones of 38,323,480. I did very well playing pinball. 

Godzilla


Goldeneye


Indiana Jones

Larry continued playing with the new Raspberry Pi.

I also worked out for an hour. I worked out on the Wii Fit for a half hour and Gold's Gym for a half hour.

In the evening we watched the sixth Mission Impossible movie on Paramount +. Then we watched a little bit of Monday Night Football. After Larry went to bed I continued watching the 8th season of Shetland. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth