Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Saturday 12-9-23 Puzzle, Project & Games

 

Hold on tight

We had another windy day.

Larry spent the day working on his jukebox project. He needed to do some painting on the front glass and a bit of vinyl work on the side glass pieces. He did not have everything he needed so we went to The Home Depot to buy a can of spray paint. He needed a gloss black and white. He already had the white. Then we walked over to Michael's for the vinyl. He found some that he could use but not quite the color he wanted. Next we went to Hobby Lobby, where he found the color of vinyl he wanted.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Free Cell Adventure of 20 games. It took me 2 hours, 6 minutes and 57 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I worked on my puzzle. I'm getting closer to getting it finished. I played the weekly challenge of pinball Tales From the Crypt. I didn't get a new high score but had fun playing. This week the challenge had 63 participants and I'm in 50th place. 

Tales From the Crypt

We have been munching on the Christmas goodies that Shirley and Barbara sent us. Shirley sent us fudge, M&M chocolate chips cookies and pecan balls, Andre mints and peppermints. Shirley put the goodies in a cute Santa and an old fashion tin. Barbara sent us cashew caramel corn, a box of chocolates and a small box of mixed chocolates and peanut clusters. We still have the box of chocolates and caramel corn. Everything was delicious.

Pecan cookies and chocolate chip cookies with M&M


Fudge


Goodies from Barbara


Chocolate mix in a small box


Tin and Santa Claus

Today we received a few packages from Amazon. One of them was a kit of six different diamond paintings. 

The diamond painting kits

 

The finished paintings

In the evening we finished watching Lost Flowers of Alice Hart on Amazon. It was about a farm for abused women. It was very slow. Then we watched the first episode of the 24th season of Midsomer Murders. It was the only episode available. When Larry went to bed I watched a Christmas movie on Amazon called Candy Cane Lane starring Eddie Murphy. It was a cute comedy about the true meaning of Christmas. I watched Men in Black 2. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

  

   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth