Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Tuesday 12-26-23 Diet, Diamond Painting, Games & Wii Fit

 

We had a beautiful day with a lot of sunshine. There was a breeze out of north so it was a little cool. The high was 58 degrees.

In a bit over a month I will be going on a cruise and some of the clothes I would like to take along no longer fit. I have put on a bit of weight due to eating too much and not enough exercise. I do virtual square dancing and some in person square dancing along with my steps (which I do in place) but none of it is physically taxing. 

Today I decided to cut back on the amount of food and workout on my Wii Fit and Gold's Gym. I was surprised how long it had been since I used the Wii Fit, it was 523 days, almost two years. I got my Wii Fit board and controllers (2) out and changed the batteries. The board takes four AA and each controller takes two AA batteries. I worked out with my Wii Fit for a half hour and the Gold's Gym program for a half hour. My legs are a little tired. I knew I gained weight but didn't realize it was 14 pounds. 

 


I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Pyramid). It took me 54 minutes and 39 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I played five pinball games. They were Doctor Who, Cirqus Voltaire, Attack From Mars, Apollo 13 and Playboy. I had fun playing pinball even though I didn't get the high score.


Apollo 13


Attack From Mars


Cirqus Voltaire

Larry called Wiseners Auto Clinic to see about the Minnie. Rick said it was almost ready they needed to do the inspection. They called back within the hour. Before lunch we went and picked the Minnie up. It was in the shop for almost two weeks. They replaced two tie rods and Larry said it seems to wander less now. To know for sure we will need to drive it further. We will have to go camping.

After dinner I decided to start a new diamond painting project. It's a Mickey Mouse kit. This project has 20 different colors of diamonds. Five of the colors are real close in color so you have to be careful on the number to get the right color. This makes it a little challenging but it's all fun.

Diamonds in the kit


Mickey Mouse

In the evening we watched the 5th movie of Mission Impossible on Paramount +. When Larry went to bed I watched the fourth and final movie in our collection of X-Men, which was called X-Men: Days of Future Past. Then I finished watching the fourth season and final episode of The Last Detective. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.   

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth