Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 11, 2023

Sunday 12-10-23 Air Fryer & Having Fun

 

Jumping for joy

I had an exciting day. 

Today was our 32nd Anniversary but we have actually been together for 44 years. We're still having fun hanging around each other. We do everything together.

Happy Anniversary Larry

Over the last few years we have talked about buying an air fryer but we didn't really want some appliance taking up space on our counters. Last night Larry ordered me one from Best Buy. This morning we picked it up. On the way we stopped by Walmart to buy a few items to cook in it. We also bought one of their small coconut creme pies and a piece of carrot cake. 

It was easy to pick up the air fryer. We just walked inside, went to customer service desk and it was waiting for us. There was no one there but employees. The service was excellent and friendly.

Air fryer basket (drawer)


Grill pan


Crisping tray


Pizza pan


Bella 5-in-1 Indoor Grill and Air Fryer

Before I baked anything in the air fryer I experimented by making toast. It came out ok but we don't like our toast that crispy. So I probably will make toast using our toaster. For dinner I made a pepperoni pizza using a Pillsbury pizza dough. Before making the pizza I watched a couple of YouTube videos. I ended up baking the pizza a couple more minutes than suggested. Then I made a few break-and-bake cookies. I ended also baking them longer. Both items tasted good. I'm having fun experimenting with the air fryer.

Chocolate chip cookies


Pepperoni pizza

Larry spent the day doing working on his jukebox. He thinks he is nearing the end of the physical build and then it should all be software configuration, things like editing screens and adding/categorizing music.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 32 minutes and 2 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

Today, I started a new weekly challenge in pinball, Doctor Who. Tales From the Crypts was for two weeks. Because of the holidays this weeks challenge will run for three weeks. I played it and got a high score of 22,627,220. Then I played Goldeneye, Guardians of the Galaxy, Johnny Mnemonic and Medieval Madness. I became Grand Champions in the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Doctor Who


Goldeneye


Guardians of the Galaxy


Johnny Mnemonic


Medieval Madness

In the evening we started watching the first season of Hotel Portofino again to refresh our memory before doing the second season. Then I started to watch the Hobbit movies series from our movies. It was The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group for the week with the total of 120,316 steps.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth