Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Wednesday 12-27-23 Dancing, Playing Games, Working Out & Crafting

Super Day

We had a super day.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 45 minutes and 22 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Playing Angry Birds

I attended two virtual square dances. First was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. This week Di Green filled in for her because she in Hawaii for the holidays. Di called six tips to 17 participants. Today was National Fruitcake Day so in between the tips Di did Trivia about fruitcake. The songs she called to were ingredients in the cake. She did some fun calling when she called moves that you cut she would say cut the fruitcake. Dancers showed their fruitcakes they had. One gentleman showed a fruitcake he made. The cakes looked delicious. Di danced with Terry and Larry danced with me and we had a great time dancing with friends.

Second was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. Dave Hutchinson, Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped Dave called the dance. The format was three C1 to 9 participants and three A2 to 11 participants. Karin and Greg called the first tip in both C1 and A2 together, Dave Hutchinson called the second tip in both C1 and A2 and Dave Eno called the third tip in both C1and A2. In between the A2 tips we had Trivia questions. I had a fun evening of dancing with friends.

I continued working on my diamond painting project, which is Micky Mouse. I worked out with the Wii Fit for a half hour and Just Dance for a half hour.

Larry continued playing with his Raspberry Pi. He needed a charger and a USB cable. After I finished working out we went to town to pick up the charger at Best Buy. On the way there we stopped by Walmart and picked up the cable. 

By the time we got home it was almost time for Dave's dance so we had a quick dinner.

After the dance we watched a cute animation movie on Freevee called Sing 2. After the movie we watched YouTube videos. When Larry went to bed I watched The Majestic movie from our collection. Then I started watching the 8th season of Shetland. I already watched the first episode but I watched it again. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.  

   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth