Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Tuesday 12-12-23 Dancing A2 to Dale Smith

 

Beautiful Day

We had a beautiful day. It started with the temperature of 36 and got up to 65. 

We spent the day in Corsicana dancing A2 to Dale Smith and a group of A2 dancers. We were one couple shy of having two squares. The dance was run by computer so everyone got a chance to dance. The computer designated who was dancing and with whom. The dance format was two hours of dancing, one hour for lunch and two hours of dancing. Dale called a tip for seven minutes. Then we had a two song break. We had a super time.

Larry dancing to Dale and with friends


Dancers getting ready to dance

We started from the house at 7:15 and got back at 4:30. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before going to bed last night. The event today was Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It took me 13 minutes and 43 seconds, which put me in 24th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds.

For dinner I baked chicken quesadillas, tater tots and chocolate chips cookies in the air fryer. The tater tots came out perfect. I'm getting better on time and temperature on the cookies. The chicken quesadillas were over cooked just a little bit but tasted good.

In the evening we started watching the second season of Hotel Portofino on PBS. After Larry went to bed I watched the final movie of the Hobbits. It was The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Then I watched the first episode of the third season of Sister Boniface Mysteries. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in second place in my group.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth