Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 4, 2023

Sunday 12-3-23 Happy Sunday Just Having Fun

We had a beautiful day

We hung around the house. We kept busy doing this and that.

Larry spent most of the day working on the jukebox. He had to build another bracket to hold some of the components in place. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 26 minutes and 36 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds including the arena (for about an hour).

The gentleman, who is in charge of the weekly pinball challenge is on holiday so he decided to have the challenge from last week go on for another week. So I have another week to do better in Tales From the Crypt. So far there are 46 participants and I'm in last place. I played the games a few times and was unsuccessful. Then I played three more pinball games, Fast Break, Mission Impossible and Red & Ted's Road Show. It has been months since I played Fast Break and I did very well. I earned 106 points and entered my initials on the board. I was going to play Queen but it wouldn't work. There was an error. Larry looked at it and thought that the upgrade might have broke it. He going to try to fix it but I'm in no hurry because I have plenty more games to play.

Tales From the Crypt


Fast Break (basket ball game)


Mission Impossible


Mission Impossible

After dinner Larry worked on my jigsaw puzzle for a couple of hours. I played a couple of slot games on the arcade cabinet, Wild Cherry and Hi-De-Hi. Hi-De-Hi was a new slot game and I had fun playing it. Then I worked on the puzzle with Larry.

We watched a movie on Freevee called Return To Me. It was a good comedy drama about a lady who needed a heart transplant. It starred David Duchovny, Minnie Driver, Carroll O'Connor and more. After Larry went to bed I watched the third Star Trek called Star Trek Beyond. Then I finished the first season of Annika on PBS. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group for the week with a total of 119,000 steps.

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth