Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Friday 12-22-23 Ugly Sweater Dance & Games

 

Beautiful Day

We had a beautiful day with sunshine. The day started out with fog and a little rain. By mid-morning the fog was gone and the sun came out. We got up to 66 degrees.

I spent the day playing games. I started out doing the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 1 hour and 10 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

In the afternoon I played five games of pinball on the pinball cabinet. They were Star Wars, Star Wars Trilogy, Star Trek, Tales of the Arabian Nights and Doctor Who. While playing Tales of the Arabian Nights I collected all seven jewels and tried to rescue the princess. I ended up getting the #1 high score of 38,831,260. I had a great time.

New high score in Tales of the Arabian Nights

 

Star Trek


Star Wars


Star Wars Trilogy

After playing on the pinball cabinet I moved onto the arcade cabinet, where I played a couple of fruit/slot games, Thunderball and Bands of Gold.

Bands of Gold


Thunderball

While I played games Larry played with the jukebox.

In the evening I attended a Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour. This week it was called Ugly Christmas Sweaters Dance. Most of the dancers participated. Ett called four tips to 15 participants. I had a great time.

Dance participants


Ett danced in her ugly sweater

I played with the camera on my new phone to make sure it worked. It took great pictures. The pictures of the Ugly Sweater dance and the Tales of the Arabian Nights high score were done by the new phone. Usually when I take pictures on Zoom they come out blurry but the phone pictures were clearer.

After the dance we watched Mission Impossible 3 on Paramount +. Then I started the third season of The Last Detective. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth