Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, December 7, 2023

Wednesday 12-6-23 Dance Day, Project & Games

 

Beautiful Day

We had a beautiful day with a lot of sunshine. The high was in the mid 60's.

I attended four virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour. They took turns calling the tips to 12 participants. I had a great time dancing to them and with friends.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00 for an hour. Larry danced with me. Dayle called two two couple tips of A1, two two couple tips of A2 and one four couple of A2 to 9 participants. We had a super time.

Third was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour. She called four tips to 20 participants. She focused on Split Dixie Style Concept, Dixie Diamond and Sashay and Butterfly. I had fun dancing to her and with friends.

Fourth was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped him call the dance. Greg and Karin took turns calling a sequence the second tip of C1 and the first tip of A2. Dave called the first tip of C1 and the second tip of A2. All three of them called the last tip of C1 and A2. They had 7 participants. In between the A2 tips they had a Trivia question. I had a great time dancing with friends.

Larry spent the day working on his jukebox project. He finished wiring the buttons and got all 31 of them to work correctly.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong for the last two days. The event today was Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 15 games. It took me 1 hour, 2 minutes and 9 seconds to complete, which put me in 33rd place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I played the weekly challenge of pinball Tales From the Crypt and got a new high score of 156,525,700. Then I played a couple of other games, Attack From Mars and Batman. When I played Batman I got the Grand Champion score. 

New high score

 

Attack From Mars


Batman

After the last dance we started watching a series on Amazon called Lost Flowers of Alice Hart. It's very slow moving and weird. After Larry went to bed I watched the second Pirates of the Caribbean called Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in third place in my group.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth