Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Wednesday 11-1-23 Dancing, Crafting, Games & Having Fun

 

Happy November

We had a gorgeous day with a lot of sunshine. Morning temperatures were in the 40's and the high temperature was 57 degrees.

I attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00 for an hour. Today all the dancers were A2 dancers so the dance was A2. Dayle called four two couple tips and one four couple tip to 6 participants. Larry danced with me and we had an outstanding time dancing with friends.

Second was Dave Eno, Karin Rabe and Greg Moore's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. The format was three tips of C1 and three tips of A2 with Trivia in between the A2 tips. They had 8 participants. The dancers were all C1 dancers so when Dave called the A2 tips he called C1 moves. Karin and Greg called the first C1 tip and the first A2 tip, Dave called the second C1 tip and second A2 tip and the third tip of C1 and A2 were called by all of them. When Dave called his C1 tip he introduced us to Here Come the Judge and Sock It To Me. They are C2 moves. You are in out facing lines and an Out Roll call is called. When Here Comes the Judge the designated dancer to do the move is the one on the far right of the line. When Sock It To Me the designated dancer to do the move is the one on the far left of the line. It was fun doing the new move. I danced by myself and had a fun time.


I played some pinball on the pinball machine. I did the weekly challenge of Haunted House and got a new high score of 158,780. I didn't move up in my position of the challenge but I had fun. The other games were both of the Godzilla games, Creature from the Black Lagoon and Monster Bash.

New high score

 

Godzilla

 

Godzilla

Creature From the Black Lagoon

 

Monster Bash

I also played three fruit (slot) games, Andy Capp, Around the Board in 40 Days and Bands of Gold. This was the first time I played Around the Board in 40 days and had a great time.

Andy Capp

 

Around the Board in 40 Days

 

Bands of Gold

I started playing the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the daily event, which was Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 5 games. It took me 15 minutes and 2 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I also continued working on my diamond painting crafting project of Disney.

After the last dance we watched an episode of Touch of Frost. Then I watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 15,000 steps, which kept me in first place in my group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth