Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Friday 11-17-23 Project, Grocery Shopping, Puzzle & Having Fun

 

It's Friday

We had a great day with a high of 75 degrees and a little breeze.

We started the day out by going to town to do our Thanksgiving grocery shopping. This year Larry and I decided to celebrate Thanksgiving with Louise instead of going to our friends Rene and Robert's house. We also decided to not have a traditional Thanksgiving with all the fixings, instead we will have a three meat Stromboli. We shopped at HEB and Walmart. In between the shopping we stopped at The UPS Store to pick up our mail and a The Home Depot Seeds Program item. We also stopped at The Dollar Tree to pick up some bleach. We got home in time for lunch.

Grocery shopping

After lunch Larry continued working on pinball machine. He spent all afternoon cleaning up the wiring. After dinner he installed and configured the last of our games. It is ready to play. He will still be making small changes but overall it is up and running better than ever. 

I took a nap and worked on my jigsaw puzzle.

I also did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Free Cell and 5 Pyramid). It took me 1 hour, 16 minutes and 56 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Angry Birds Characters

Larry received an e-mail from PBS, the second season of Royal Flying Doctors Service (RFDS) was coming soon. So we started to watch the first season. Afterwards I watched the first movie of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth