Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Monday 11-20-23 Dancing, Puzzle & Games

 

Awesome Monday

We had an awesome day.

I started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00. Di and Terry are still on vacation so Karin Rabe and Greg Moore covered for them. They took turns calling every other sequence in each tip, which was five tips. There were 13 participants during the dance. I got a little frustrated during the dance because I lost my phantoms because they didn't click from four couples to two couple formation. Di and Terry zoomed in for the dance they are currently in Finland with Taga and Micky. They danced the dance until their dance started. I had fun dancing to Karin and Greg and with friends.

Square dancing with friends

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Klondike Mini of 5 games. It took me 12 minutes and 42 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds.

I spent most of the day working on my jigsaw puzzle.

After lunch I took a nap for a couple of hours. When I woke up we went to town. First stop was at the storage center to get the Minnie because it has an appointment at Moffat Muffler shop in the morning. On the way home from dropping the Minnie off we stopped at The Home depot because Larry was getting low on a couple of items. While at The Home Depot we walked around to see what was on sale for Black Friday. We bought the screws Larry was low on. Then we stopped by Walmart.

Running errands

While I danced Larry removed his paper projects from the wall. Then he put new strips to hang my diamond painting projects on the wall. They look super hanging there.

Diamond Painting Projects

I played the weekly challenge in pinball, Apollo 13 and got a new high score. The new score was 464,653,290. Then I played four other games, Congo, Elvira's House of Horrors, Scared Stiff and Who Dunnit (color). When I played Who Dunnit I solved a case and got the Grand Champion score. I had a super time playing pinball. 

 

New high score

 

Congo

 

Elvira's House of Horror

 

Scared Stiff

 

Who Dunnit

In the evening we finished watching the Royal Flying Doctors Service on PBS. Then we watched an episode of Wild Wild West. After Larry went to bed I watched the movie Twister and a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth