Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, November 24, 2023

Thursday 11-23-23 Happy Thanksgiving

 

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. We had a super day. I'm thankful for Larry, family and all my friends.

Louise arrived at 9:00 to celebrate Thanksgiving with us. She brought an apple pie, fudge, chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies. Before lunch we snacked on a relish tray with red, yellow and orange bell peppers, cheddar cheese, sweet pickles and radishes and Ritz crackers. For lunch I made a three meat (pepperoni, ham and salami) Stromboli and French style dinner rolls. I played with Alice and Louise played some pinball. Larry told her how to play Attack From Mars and she had a great time. We had a super celebration with Louise and Alice.

Fudge and cookies for snack

 

 

Apple pie for dessert

 

 

3 meat Stromboli

 

 

Relish Tray

After Louise and Alice left I setup the card table and my jigsaw puzzle. I finished the puzzle. I started Fun Candy Table 1500 piece puzzle 11/14/23 and finished it today. It came out very pretty except it was missing one piece. I had a great time assembling it.

Fun Candy Table puzzle complete

Louise brought her old computer so Larry could update it. He spent the rest of the day working on it.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Free Cell Mini of 5 games. It took me 26 minutes and 34 seconds, which put me in 37th place in my group. It didn't do too well but had fun. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Afterwards I played some pinball. I did the weekly challenge of Apollo 13 and got a new high score of 1,006,043,120. Then I played four other games: The Matrix, Aerosmith, Attack From Mars and Johnny Mnemonic. It had been a long time since I played Aerosmith and The Matrix. When I played The Matrix I hadn't remembered how smoothly the flippers played and how gorgeous the playfield was. I had super time playing pinball.

New high score

 

 

Aerosmith

 

 

Attack From Mars

 

 

Johnny Mnemonic

 

 

The Matrix

In the evening we watched a James Bond movie on Amazon called Tomorrow Never Dies. We enjoyed the movie very much. Afterwards I watched the third Jason Borne movie called The Bourne Ultimatum. Then I watched Charlotte's Web and an episode of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.

We had a super day.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth