Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Tuesday 11-28-23 Dancing with Di and Terry & Having Fun

 

Laid back day

We had another laid back day.

We attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour. We hadn't danced to Di and Terry for three weeks and it was nice to see them back from their traveling. They took turns calling five tips to 18 participants. After the first tip one of the dancers told Di they weren't aloud to call in Germany any more because she was calling harder than usual. She was joking but most people say dancing in Germany is more difficult and faster than other countries. Larry danced with me. We had a super time.

Get a partner and dance with friends

Larry continued working on his jukebox project. He spent most of the day working on the buttons. He thinks he will be able to use all the original buttons. Two of the rows (11 buttons) will work without any modification, the other two rows (20 buttons) will not work as they were designed but he thinks he can make them work. He could replace all the buttons with new ones but the new ones are a bit larger, he would have fewer buttons and they would look a bit different. He is having a great time figuring out how to convert and make the jukebox work.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games. It took me 1 hour, 43 minutes and 40 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I played the weekly challenge pinball game Tales From the Crypt and five other games. The games were Red & Ted' Road Show, Rock 'n' Roll Diner, The Matrix, Who Dunnit and Playboy. 

Tales From the Crypt


Red & Ted's Road Show


Rock 'n' Roll Diner


The Matrix


Who Dunnit

Afterwards I moved onto the arcade cabinet, where I played three pinball games (Fun House, Killer Klowns and Cirqus Voltaire) and four arcade games (Pac-Man, Ms Pac-Man, Pengo and Pac Mania). I hadn't played on the arcade cabinet for a long time and had a super time.

Fun House


Killer Klowns

    

Pac-Man


Ms Pac-Man


Pengo


Pac Mania


Cirqus Voltaire

In the evening we watched another James Bond movie called Goldeneye. Then I watched Iron Man 2 and the last episode of the X-Files. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth