Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Saturday 11-25-23 Just Another Day of Having Fun

 

Just having fun

We didn't have anything on the agenda so we just relaxed. In the evening it started to drizzle and continued through the night. The high today was 58 degrees.

A little rain in the evening

Larry continued playing with a music program. He continued working on music from the 50's and 60's. It's nice to sing-a-long with songs you know the lyrics. Larry played the songs through the Alexa device and it showed the lyrics so it was easier to sing-a-long. 

Enjoying music from the 50's & 60's

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It took me 9 minutes and 35 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I spent most of the day assembling pieces on my jigsaw puzzle, Times Square, New Years Eve.

Larry and I played pinball games. Larry played with the his 3D glasses and a couple of games he put in 3D. He still trying to figure how to improve the 3D. When I wanted to play some games he changed the cabinet back to regular pinball. I played Apollo 13, Johnny Mnemonic, Indiana Jones, Junk Yard and Willy Wonka. When I played Junk Yard I became Grand Champion. I hadn't played Willy Wonka in a long time and did very well and had fun. Tomorrow at noon is the end of the weekly challenge of Apollo 13. So far this week there are 56 participants and I'm in 46th place.

Apollo 13


Johnny Mnemonic


Indiana Jones


Junk Yard


Willy Wonka

In the evening we watched Paddington 2 on Freevee. It was as cute as the first one. Then we watched an episode of Wild Wild West. Afterwards I watched The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. Then I watched an episode of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth