Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Tuesday 11-7-23 Dancing, Washing the Minnie & Wellness Checkup

Minnie project

We started the day out by going to town. Larry had his annual Wellness checkup. He is now on Medicare so today was his Welcome to Medicare appointment. During the appointment his doctor also did his wellness checkup. He will go back next week to do the lab work.

The doctor said he was in excellent condition. He wished his other patients were as healthy.

As we were going inside the building we saw someone working on the cell tower. 

Cell tower

 

Working on the cell tower

While Larry was in his appointment I did a few Sudoku puzzles.

When we got home I attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore covered for Di and Terry because they were on their trip. Karin and Greg called five tips together to 12 participants. I had a great time.

While I danced Larry worked on the car. Yesterday when we were coming back from Round Rock the air conditioner wasn't getting very cold. This morning it was much colder and he thought it might be low on freon level. Sure enough his gauge indicated it was low. He added a can of freon and now it's very cold. He used the only can he had so we will have to get another can.

In the afternoon we washed the Minnie. I should say Larry washed the Minnie and I dried it off. The weather was perfect. It was in the high 70's and a breeze. It take us about three hours. The Minnie was filthy. Now it looks great.

Washing the wheels

 

Washing the bumper
 
After washing the Minnie I did the event, which was Event: Tri Peaks Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 55 minutes and 13 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. I did the Daily Challenge of the Solitaire games before going to bed last night. I also played Angry Birds.
 
I worked on my crafting of Yoda. 
 
Yesterday, when we were playing pinball at Press Start Arcade we played another Elvira game called Elvira's House of Horror. I asked Larry if it was in virtual. He checked it out and found there were a few of them. He downloaded the one he wanted and installed it on the machine. It was made by a developer called Marty. We have a few games he developed and they work excellent. The games are gorgeous and play very smoothly. This game had some bugs so Larry decided to download another version of the game. He played the game and it worked great. I played it later on and had fun. I also played the other one we have which is Scared Stiff. I like Scared Stiff better because it's a newer game and has more things to do and Elvira talks more. I did the weekly challenge of Johnny Mnemonic and got a new high score of 2,552,163,290.
 
 
Elvira's House of Horror

 
Scared Stiff
 

 
New high score
 
In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice. We weren't sure if we would like it because it had Batman and Superman fight each other. But it ended up being quite good, I liked it. Afterwards I watched Star Wars: Episode III- Revenge of the Sith. I watched an episode of The X-Files. I ended up doing 15,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

   

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth