Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, November 17, 2023

Thursday 11-16-23 Dancing, Project & Puzzle

 

Happy Thursday

We had a super day.

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. Dayle called four two couple tips and one four couple tip to 12 participants. It's always a pleasure to dance to Dayle because he puts us in positions that the other callers don't put us in. We like his format because he keeps the four couple tip separate from the two couple tips, that way we don't get confuse. We had a super time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Get a partner and dance

Larry spent the day loading pinball games on the new computer. He made sure everything worked. When ever you install pinball games you have to tweak them to make them work correctly. He had everything working in the cabinet but none of the new equipment was mounted and the wiring was all temporary. He has now removed the computer and is getting ready to mount the components and fix the wiring.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 32 minutes and 50 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

I worked on the jigsaw puzzle. This puzzle is different because the back of the pieces are color coded to snap in place perfect. There are five colors, yellow, blue, green, purple and orange. The frame is color coded for the pieces to go. I spent the afternoon separating the pieces in their colors. I assembled the yellow pieces and green pieces. It's going faster because I separated the colors.

Yellow pieces

 

Green pieces

In the evening we watched a 2016 detective mini series on Freevee called In Plain Sight. It was a three part series starring Douglas Henshall. It was very good. Then I watched 101 Dalmatians starring Glenn Close, Joely Richardson, Jeff Daniels, Hugh Laurie and many more. It was very cute. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth