Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Monday 11-13-23 Dancing, Games and Eeyore

 

Just another day

We had a super day.

Larry started the day working continuing playing with the new computer.

I started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour. This week Dave Hutchinson covered for Di because she was on holiday. Dave called five tips to 14 participants. He did a super job of calling. I had a great time dancing with friends.

Dancing with friends and Dave

I spent most of the day working on Eeyore and finished it. It came out beautiful. I'm out of diamond painting project so Larry will have to order some more.

Eeyore finished

I played a couple of pinball games on the pinball machine. They were Monster Bash and Cirqus Voltaire. When I played Cirqus Voltaire I joined the cirqus and had fun. 

Cirqus Voltaire

 

Monster Bash

Then I moved over to the arcade machine. I played three arcade games (Moon Presta, Mario Bros. and Pac-Man), three fruit/slots games (Cash Arena, Chico Bandit and Adders & Ladders) and one poker game (Poker King). I played Moon Presta. I didn't do too good I only got 850 points but had fun. I just need more practice on the arcade games. I had a super time playing all my games.

Mario Bros.

 

Moon Presta

Pac-Man

 

Chico Bandit

Cash Arena

 

Adders & Ladders

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Pyramid and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 1 hour, 7 minutes and 2 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group.

In the evening we watched an Amazon movie called The Chronicles of Riddick. It was a 2004 science fiction action movie starring Vin Diesel as Richard B. Riddick. It was a good movie. Then I watched The Bodyguard starring Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston. It was still a good movie at all the years. It was made in 1992. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth