Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, November 12, 2023

Saturday 11-11-23 Getting Ready for Computer Build, Crafting & Games

 

Have a great day

We had a fun day of hanging around the house.

Larry continued getting ready for his computer build. He received the remainder of his parts. The most expensive part was the processor and it doesn't weigh anything. Now he's ready to get started on the project.

Parts and manual for computer build

Power supply and fan

 

Mother board, processor, switch button, flash drive and compound

 

Memory and manual for mother board

 

Drive

 

Mounting board

Processor, most expensive part in the build

I spent most of the day working on my diamond painting project of Eeyore.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Free Cell Adventure of 20 games. It took me 2 hours, 2 minutes and 57 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds.

Larry and I played some pinball. Larry had a super day of playing Playboy. I have been the Grand Champion for a very long time but today he bested my score and became the new Grand Champion. I played the weekly challenge of Johnny Mnemonic and three other games (Playboy, Scared Stiff and Sexy Girls). I had a great day of playing pinball. 

In the evening we watched a movie via Amazon called Watchmen. It was a superhero movie. It was an ok movie but not as good as other superhero movies. Then I watched Alice in Wonderland. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 16,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth