Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Tuesday 10-31-23 Happy Halloween, Dancing, Project & Crafting

 

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone had a safe Halloween.

We spent the day hanging around the house and keeping warm. The temperature in the morning was 42 degrees and it got up to 58 degrees. We had sunshine and a little breeze. It was cold but not as cold as yesterday.

Larry spent almost the entire day working on the pinball machine upgrade. He finished at about 7pm and brought the machine back into the family room. It works great.

There is a freeze watch tonight so Larry winterized the irrigation system and put covers on our outside hose bibs.

We attended Di Green and Terry McCann's A2 Halloween Dance at 11:00 for an hour. Di and Terry dressed like witches. Another dancer dressed like a witch, she looked outstanding. Larry and I dressed in Halloween colors and other dancers also dressed up. Di and Terry took turns calling 5 tips to 9 participants. We had a super time dancing with friends.

I spent most of the day working on the Disney diamond painting project. I played the Solitaire event, which was Event: Free Cell Mini of 5 games. It took me 13 minutes and 20 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds.

I played some pinball games on the arcade machine because Larry was working on the pinball machine. I played Game Show, Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball, Cactus Canyon and Cirqus Voltaire. Larry installed the Game Show game awhile back and this was the first time I played it. It was a lot of fun.

Game Show

Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball

 

Cactus Canyon

 

Cirqus Voltaire

In the evening we watched an episode of Touch of Frost. We are a member of Walmart+, one of the benefits is a free subscription to Paramount Plus. Larry installed it on our FireTV and it didn't work correctly. He did some research and found out his Pi-hole router that blocks lots of ads was causing the problem. He made a change and now I can have even more stuff on the television. After Larry went to bed I watched the fourth Indiana Jones movie, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Then I watched an episode of The X-Files. I ended up doing 15,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth