Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Wednesday 11-15-23 Dance Day, Computer Project & Puzzle

 

Get a partner and dance

We had a super day.

Larry spent the day working on his computer project.

I attended four virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour. Dave Hutchinson covered for Di and Terry he called four tips to 11 participants. He did a lot of cueing and helped put us in the right formation. I had a great time dancing to Dave and with friends.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00 for an hour. Dayle called two two couple A1 tips, two two couple A2 tips and one four couple tip to 10 participants. Dayle put us in challenging position and we had a super time. Larry danced with me. We had fun dancing with friends.

Third was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour. Ett was back from her trip to Germany. She had a great time. She had 16 participants. She only called one tip because she had computer problems. She couldn't get  the music to play with her voice. When she got voice there was a lot of static. Di was zoomed in and tried to help her but was unsuccessful. After struggling for an hour she decided to take it offline. Di stayed logged on and they continued working on her problem.

Terry and DI visiting Taga in Finland

 

Ett's background is her memory of Germany

Fourth was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped Dave call the dance. The format was three C1 tips and three A2 tips. Karin and Greg took turns calling one tip of C1, Dave called a tip by himself and the third tip they all took turns calling. During the C1 tips they had 7 participants. Karin and Greg took turns calling one tip of A2, Dave called a tip by himself and the third tip they all took turns calling to 10 participants. In between the A2 tips they had trivial questions. Dave asked if we wanted to stay an extra tip so he could teach us a special call, it was Echo Concept. It's a C3 call. You do the call as a couple and then finish it individually. Everyone stayed for tip. I had a great time dancing with friends.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Klondike Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 37 minutes and 53 seconds, which put me in 22nd place in my group. I played some Angry Birds.

I worked on the puzzle in between the dances.

After the Dave's dance we started to watch Wild Wild West series. Then I watched Aladdin and a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth