Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, November 20, 2023

Sunday 11-19-23 Dancing with Ett, Puzzle & Games

 

What a beautiful day!!!!

We had a great day. It was overcast and got up to 64 degrees. 

I attended one virtual square dance. It was Ett McAtee's Weekly C Series at 1:00 for an hour and a half. This week Ett called three tips of C1 and three tips of C2. I danced the C1 tips and did a super job. I was successful getting home most of the time. There were 17 participants. Ett did a great job of calling.


   Having fun in a square with friends

Last weeks pinball challenge was Monster Bash. By the end of the challenge today at 1:00 I came in 32nd place out of 65 participants. The new challenge for this week is Apollo 13. We didn't have it so Larry downloaded and installed it on the cabinet. Then he played it a bit to make sure it worked. Later on I played it and got my high score of 206,956,430.

 

High Score

Larry and I played some pinball games. I played, Attack From Mars, Cactus Canyon, Cirqus Voltaire and James Bond 60th Anniversary. We had a great day of playing pinball.

Attack From Mars

Cactus Canyon

 

Cirqus Voltaire

 

James Bond 60th Anniversary

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 10 games. It took me 27 minutes and 53 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

I worked on my jigsaw puzzle. I completed the blue and purple section of it. I only have the orange section left to do.

The orange section left to complete

In the evening we continued watching the first season of Royal Flying Doctors Service on PBS. Then I watched the third Fantastic Beasts movie called Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore. Afterwards I started to watch the 10th season of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in first place in my group for the week with 119,197 steps.

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth