Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, November 10, 2023

Thursday 11-9-23 Dancing with Dayle, Crafting & Relaxing

 

Overcast Day

We had an overcast day by late afternoon the rain came in. It's suppose to be around for a few days. The high today was in the mid 70's.

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. He called four two couples tips and one four couples tip to 12 participants. He called like he was calling in person and we had a super time. The sequences went few smoothly and he put us in positions, that were challenges. We had a great hour of dancing with friends.

I spent most of the day crafting. I finished my diamond painting project of Yoda. It came out very nice. I will start my sixth and final diamond painting project tomorrow. It is Eeyore. It has 26 different colors of diamonds.I started Yoda 11/2/23 and finished it 11/9/23.

Yoda finished

Diamond pieces for Eeyore

 

Eeyore begins

Larry spent the day getting ready for a new project by ordering parts. He's going to build a custom gaming computer from scratch. While he has done lots of repairs and modifications on computers he has never actually built one from pieces. He will use this on the pinball machine.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Experts Only Mini of 5 games. It took me 1 hour, 1 minute and 21 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I ended up playing five pinball games. They were the weekly challenge of Johnny Mnemonic, Junk Yard, Medieval Madness, Red & Ted's Road Show and Elvira's House of Horror. I had a good day of playing pinball I entered my initials in Medieval Madness and Red & Ted's Road Show because I was in the top five of a high score.

Johnny Mnemonic

Junk Yard

 

Medieval Madness

 

Red & Ted's Road Show

 

Elvira's House of Horror

In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called Mrs. Harris Goes to Paris. It was a cute movie about Mrs. Harris going to Paris to fulfill her dreams. Then I watched Star Wars: The V Episode - The Empire Strikes Back. Then I started the 9th season of The X-Files. I ended up doing 15,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth