Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, November 6, 2023

Sunday 11-5-23 Crafting, New Pinball Challenge, Games & Computer Project

 

Foggy Morning

Early this morning Daylight Saving Time ended. Before going to bed last night I set a couple of clocks back an hour. Larry set the clock above the television. Our echo devices reset automatically.

Daylight Saving Time ended

We started the day out with a foggy morning with temperature in the high 50's.

Larry spent the day working on Louise's computers. First he put her old computer back together. The adhesive he used yesterday worked perfect. Next he loaded programs from the old computer to the new computer. This is a long process due to all the data he had to transfer from one computer to the other. The longest process was the photos, Larry has no idea what happened but over the years many of her photos got duplicated, some of them as much as five times. To make it even more difficult a lot of the names got changed. He worked on the photos most of the afternoon and all evening. He is very close to being done. The new computer is significantly faster and has terrific features such as a touch screen, fingerprint reader, lighted keyboard and a really nice screen. Louise will be ready to go but she will have to decide where to put the computers in her house. Larry likes doing projects like this.

Larry working on the computers

While Larry worked on the project I worked on Yoda. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before going to bed last night. Today I did the daily event, which was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 49 minutes and 25 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

Today I started a new weekly pinball challenge, which is Johnny Mnemonic. It is a fun game with a lot of challenges to complete. My high score today was 538,628,090, which is a great beginning. Last week I came in 49th out of 57 participants. I played four other pinball games today, Star Wars Trilogy, Star Trek, Indiana Jones and Mission Impossible. I had a great day of pinball.

Johnny Mnemonic high score

 

Star Wars Trilogy

 

Star Trek

Indiana Jones

Mission Impossible

In the evening we watched the second Shazam!, which was Shazam! Fury of the Gods. It was ok. There was a lot more violence. Then I watched Star Wars: Episode I- The Phantom Menace. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 15,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in group for the week with 105,126 steps. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth