Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Tuesday 11-21-23 Dancing, Mowing and Games

 

Hold on tight Tiger

We had a super windy day. It didn't get out of the 50's.

I picked up some trash in our backyard from the construction next store. It didn't take long and I had to pick up some more. When I was picking up the trash the second time one of the workers said he would take the trash because it was theirs. I told them it wasn't their fault considering it was so windy. I told him I would put it in our trash can considering the trash is being picked up tomorrow. I could of sent the whole day picking up trash because the wind was blowing so hard.

I started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2, Ett McAtee covered for them. She called five tips to 12 participants. She called an excellent dance. I had a great time dancing to her and with friends. Once again Di and Terry logged in to dance and thank the caller.

After lunch I mowed the frontyard. The mower hadn't been started since spring so it took Larry awhile to get it started. While he worked on the mower I weedeated and edged. Once the mower started it took me about 45 minutes to do the frontyard. Afterwards I blew off the front porch and driveway. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Today's event was Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 3 hours and 32 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Larry and I played pinball. Larry had a great day playing Cirqus Voltaire. He bested his last Grand Champion score. I played the weekly challenge of Apollo 13. I didn't get a new high score but had fun. I played four other games, Godzilla, Great Houdini, Johnny Mnemonic and Medieval Madness. When I played Johnny Mnemonic I became the top scorer with a score of 1,052,785,270. 

Apollo 13

 

Godzilla

 

Great Houdini

 

Johnny Mnemonic

 

Medieval Madness

I worked on my jigsaw puzzle.

In the evening we watched a movie of Freevee called Red Sparrow. It was a spy movie about a Russian spy. It was a good movie. Then I watched The Bourne Identity. Afterwards I finished watching the 10th season of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth