Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, November 25, 2023

Friday 11-24-23 Black Friday, Games, New Jigsaw Puzzle & Having Fun

 

Black Friday shopping

Today was Black Friday. We didn't need anything so we stayed at home. We had a very laid back day.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Klondike and 10 Spider). It took me 2 hours, 12 minutes and 17 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

Larry is experimenting with a music program, he has been working on 50's and 60's rock music. For much of the day he streamed the music to our Fire TV, it sounded great.

I don't have any square dances for the next three days. I finished the Fun Candy Table so I decided to do another jigsaw puzzle. It is a Buffalo 2000 pieces puzzle called Times Squares, New Years Eve. I like doing the Buffalo puzzles because they give you a poster of the finished puzzle, which makes it easier to assemble. I think this puzzle will be challenging because of all the different colors.

The puzzle box


The poster

I played some pinball games. I did the weekly challenge of Apollo 13 and five other games. They were Attack From Mars, Creature From the Black Lagoon, Congo and the two Godzilla games. 

Apollo 13


Attack From Mars


Creature From the Black Lagoon


Congo


 
Godzilla
 

Godzilla

For dinner we tried a different kind of frozen pizza, a Hawaiian-Style pizza. I cooked it on the grill and came out good. 

In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon, that was recommended by Louise. It was Paddington. It was a very cute movie and I enjoyed it. Then we watched an episode of Wild Wild West. When Larry went to bed I watched the fourth and final Jason Bourne called Jason Bourne. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth