Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, November 4, 2023

Friday 11-3-23 Brazos Billards, Crafting & Dancing

 

We had a wonderful day. We had a lot of sunshine with the high of 75 degrees. 

I started the day out by doing the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 35 minutes and 14 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Larry surprised me by taking me to lunch. He has been wanting to go to Killeen to visit Brazos Billards. We arrived there a bit after 11:00. We had to show our identifications. I had mine in the car so I went and got it. Brazos Billards has 6 pool tables, 3 pinball machines (Metallica, Guardians of the Galaxy and Star Wars) and a game area. The game area was a lot of machines that are a lot like slot machines. They also have a bar and serve food. We played pool for an hour, which was $6.00 a hour. We hadn't shot pool in many years. Larry won all the games but I had a great time playing. Then we ordered a meat pizza. The pizza was very good, it was the first time we had a Hunt Brothers pizza. After we ate lunch we played pinball. They price was very reasonable $.50 for one game or $1.00 for three games. We played three games on all three machines. We have Metallica and Guardians of the Galaxy in virtual pinball. We also have a couple games of Star Wars but the one at Brazos Billards was different. It's always fun to play real pinball because the characters are 3D and stand out more. The place was very clean and the pool tables and pinball machines were in excellent condition. We had a super time shouting pool and playing pinball. The service was excellent and the ladies working there were friendly. There's one complaint, they allow smoking. If you don't mind the smell of smoke I would  highly recommend visiting Brazos Billards.

Brazos Billards

 

Lunch

 

Star Wars

 

Guardians of the Galaxy

 

Metallica

 

Playing pinball

Pool tables

When we got home I played pinball. I played Haunted House and got a new high score of 250980. I also played Theatre of Magic, Who Dunnit, Scared Stiff and Cirqus Voltaire.

New high score

 

Cirqus Voltaire

Who Dunnit

 

Theatre of Magic

 

Scared Stiff (Elvira)

Last night I finished the Disney diamond painting. I started it 10/29/23 and finished 11/2/23. Today I started a new diamond painting project called Yoda from Star Wars. This project has 29 different colors of diamonds compared to 25 colors. 

Yoda begins

Diamonds for the project

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour. This week Karin Rabe and Greg Moore covered for her. They took turns calling four tips to 6 participants. I had a great time dancing to Karin and Greg and with friends.

After the dance we watched Shazam! on Amazon. It was a cute superhero movie about foster children, who become heroes. I liked it. Then I watched Mary Poppins. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 15,000 steps, which kept me in 1st place in my group.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth