Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, November 11, 2023

Friday 11-10-23 Crafting, Games, Dancing & Having Fun

 

Have fun with friends

We had a great day. It was cooler than yesterday, it got up into the mid to high 50's.

Larry spent part of the day getting ready for his computer build. He received some of its pieces but he's still waiting for more. He watched a few YouTube videos and he downloaded a program he wants to use on the new computer and played with it.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 30 minutes and 2 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds.

I played five games on the pinball machine, Johnny Mnemonic, Congo, Creature From the Black Lagoon, Elvira's House of Horror and Godzilla. Larry played a few pinball games and had a great time.

Creature From the Black Lagoon

 

Elvira's House of Horror

 

Godzilla

 

Congo

I also played three arcade games ( Pac Man, Ms Pac-Man and Tapper) and two fruit (slots) games (Blue Moon and Cake Walk) on the arcade machine.

Ms Pac-Man

 

Pac-Man

 

 
Tapper
 

Blue Moon

 

Cake Walk

I started working on Eeyore. By looking at Eeyore without the diamonds it didn't look that colorful. After I put some diamonds in there is a lot more color.

Eeyore so far

I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour. This week Loren Smith covered for her. He called five tips of A2 to 7 participants. I had a fun time dancing to Loren. I haven't danced to him in a long time. He did a super job of calling.

After the dance we watched a movie on Amazon called Women Talking. It was based on a novel about women in an isolated religious community talking about if they should leave or stay after a brutal attack had taken place. It threatens their faith. It starred Rooney Mara and Ben Whishaw. It was a good movie. Then I finished watching the Star Wars series of movies. I watched the Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 15,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth