Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, November 27, 2023

Sunday 11-26-23 New Challenge, Games and Having Fun

 

Just having fun

The rain went away early in the morning. It only got up to 50 degrees with a strong wind. We spent the day hanging around the house.

Larry continued playing with his Raspberry PI and the music program. We listened to songs from the 50's and 60's most of the day.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 49 minutes and 48 seconds to finish, which put me in 14th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

Playing Angry Birds

I worked on my puzzle most of the day. 

We played pinball. Today started a new weekly challenge in pinball, which is Tales From The Crypt. Last weeks challenge of Apollo 13 had 64 participants and I came in 50th. I played the new challenge and got the high score of 113,642,920. Then I played a couple other pinball games, which were Tales of the Arabian Nights and Theatre of Magic.

Tales From the Crypt


Tales of the Arabian Nights


Theatre of Magic

In the evening we watched Top Gun: Maverick from our movie collections. After Larry went to bed I watched another movie from our collection called Hidalgo. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group for the week with the total of 119,220 steps.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth