Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, November 13, 2023

Sunday 11-12-23 Computer Build, Crafting & New Pinbal Challenge

Have a great day

We had a great day.

Larry spent the day working on building the new computer. Everything went very well. After assembling all the parts he made sure everything worked. He was very excited because all the pieces worked and the computer booted to the bios without any problems. The only problem he came across was the CPU cooler is too tall to fit inside the pinball machine. He ordered a shorter one that should be here tomorrow. When he loaded Windows 11, it went on with no problem. It is quite normal for there to be some kind of a problem. He has been tweaking Windows and loading some other software he needs. To load the actual pinball software the computer will have to be installed in the machine with the graphics cards from the old computer and all three monitors hooked up.

The new computer with tall CPU cooler

 

Assembling parts

Work station for computer

Reading motherboard manual

While Larry worked on the computer I continued working on Eeyore.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 1 hour, 37 minutes and 1 second to complete, which put me in 25th place in my group. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends. 

Today my new weekly challenge in pinball is Monster Bash. We already had this game loaded so Larry only had to change the amount of balls from 5 to 3. My high score was 50,247,200. The challenge last week was Johnny Mnemonic. I did very well I came in 25th place out of 58 participants. This is the best I have ever placed.

 
 
 High score
 
Then I played four other games, The Munsters, Shrek, Tales of the Arabian Nights and Who Dunnit (color). I hadn't played Tales of the Arabian Nights in awhile. I had a great game because I got all the jewels and tried to rescue the princess. I had a super time playing pinball.

 

Who Dunnit

 

Tales of the Arabian Nights

 

Shrek

 

The Munsters

In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called The Mathematician. It was a slow movie but very good. It was about the mathematicians who worked on developing the nuclear bomb. Then I watched Alice Through the Looking Glass. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 16,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group for the week with 110,268. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth