Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Saturday 11-4-23 Visiting with Louise & Games

 

Have a happy day

We had a wonderful day.

In the morning Louise showed up with Alice to visit. Awhile back I mentioned Larry had ordered new hinges for her computer. He took the computer a part discovered the hinge wasn't broken, the case where it attached had broken. The only option other than replacing the entire monitor was to use an adhesive and try gluing the hinge to the case. He used JB Weld but it takes hours for it to dry. Louise has been wanting a new computer so while she was here Larry looked around and found one that had all the features she wanted on sale at Best Buy. He ordered it. We picked it up later in the day. After he gets her old computer put back together and running he setup the new one and transfer the files from the old one. She will then have a backup computer.

For lunch we had Southside sausages on flour tortillas and potato chips. Louise had brought some raisin and walnut cookies. We snacked on them. They were delicious. During Louise's visit I played with Alice. Louise played a little pinball. We had a very nice visit with Louise and Alice.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire before going to bed. After Louise went home I played the event, which was Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 1 hour, 16 minutes and 57 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds.

I also worked on my diamond painting project.

In the evening we drove to Allemande Hall to attend TIPS first Saturday dance. When we got there it was dark so we went back home. It takes an hour to get there and an hour to get back. They didn't communicate that the dance was cancelled. I found out by searching for clubs on the internet. They had made a Facebook post on Heart of Texas Square And Round Dance Association page at 4:30. I don't understand why they posted it there instead of elsewhere or sending an email/text message.

When we got home we watched a movie on Amazon called Wild Prairie Rose. It was a very slow moving movie about a woman going back home to take care of her mother and finding herself. Afterwards I watched Mary Poppins Return. I also watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 15,000 steps.        

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth