Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 31, 2023

Sunday 7-30-23 Just Having Fun!!!

 

Just having fun

We had a relaxing day.

Today started a new weekly pinball challenge, The Simpsons Pinball Party. Larry downloaded the game and installed it on the pinball cabinet. It took him a bit but it works great. It has a lot of things going on and is a lot of fun. Larry played it a couple of times to make sure it works. I played it a few times and my high score of the day was 14,934,660. Last weeks pinball challenge of Congo had 51 participants and I came in 32nd place in the group. For me it's a great position.

High score in The Simpson Pinball Party

The guy (Ian) who runs my weekly pinball challenge league has a YouTube channel where he puts up videos of newly released pinball games. Sometimes these are brand new games and sometimes they are games that have been recently updated. Yesterday he put up a video on Cirqus Voltairo, it looked like a super fun game. Today Larry downloaded it. Then he installed it on the pinball cabinet. As is normal there were a couple of issues he had to work out to get it to run correctly. There is so much going on in the playfield that you don't have time to watch the screen and play pinball. Larry played the game and then I did. While I played Larry read what was going on and what to do to score. It's a lot of fun. 

Top two screens in cabinet

Playfield

 

Cirqus Voltairo

I also played a couple more pinball games; Congo and Medieval Madness. Because my weekly challenge of Congo is over Larry changed the ball count from 3 to 5. I had fun playing pinball.

Medieval Madness

I did a few Sudoku games. I did the Daily Challenge of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Klondike Mini of 5 games. It took me 11 minutes and 44 seconds, which put me 34th place in my group. I thought I was doing very well but I guess I didn't. Then I moved over to play Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I took a two hour nap.

Our new solar panels arrived the other day. Larry waited until the sun came up today and it got hotter outside to play with the solar panels. They work very well but our two year old panels works just as well, maybe better. This was a surprise because Larry thought after two years the solar panels would have improved. Larry is very happy with the way both sets of panels work.

New solar panels

While we were outside experimenting with the solar panels our neighbor was out washing his golf cart. We walked over and visited with him for a bit. We mainly talked about his new house that is being built next to us.

In the evening we watched an episode of Poirot and an episode of The Librarians. Then I watched Rampage. It's a scientific movie starring Dwayne Johnson and Naomie Harris. It was good if you're into scientific movies. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week with 126,602 steps.


 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth