Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Saturday 7-22-23 Relaxing Day of Fun

 

Just relaxing

No dancing today.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Klondike and 10 Pyramid). It took me 1 hour, 39 minutes and 4 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

Playing Angry Birds

I spent most of the day reading. I played the weekly challenge of Batman. Then I moved over to the arcade machine and played two games (Out Run and Pengo). I played each one five times. Out run is a racing car arcade game. My high score today was 1,078,480 I didn't have enough time to enter my initials so I'm AAA. I had a great time playing games.

Larry continued playing with the solar generator. He is now at the point where he needs the Minnie so we went to the storage center and picked her up.

Minnie solar project

Our neighbors son stopped by and asked about borrowing an adult size life jacket. After selling the boat we gave away most of our life jackets but we did keep a couple so we were able to help them out. Funny though, after all those decades of having tons of water stuff lying around we dispose of most of it and then someone wants to borrow one. He returned a little while later wondering if we might have a whistle, well it just so happens in all of our dive gear that we hoped the sell there is a whistle, we were happy to let him have it. For safety most divers carry a whistle, just in case you come up a long way from the boat and they can't see you a whistle will help to get someones attention.

In the evening we watched an episode of Poirot and an episode of The Librarians. Then I watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth