Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Wednesday 7-19-23 Dance Day & More

 

Awesome Day

We had an awesome day.

I attended four virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00 for an hour. He had technical problems during the first tip. He tried fixing by changing cables. The vocal was good but the music was gone. He asked if we wanted to continue with the dance and he would call with no music or call it a day. We agreed to dance with no music. He had music to call to, this made it good for him. He called two two couple tips of A1, two two couple tips of A2 and one four couple tip of A2 to 6 participants. We had a great time. As we were saying our good-byes he said he would work on getting the problem solved by tomorrow's dance. Larry danced with me. We wished him luck on solving the problem.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour. I told her I would have to leave after the fourth tip to go to Di's dance. She said that was ok she was only going to call four tips because she had to take care of Linda. Ett called to 15 participants and did an outstanding job. I had a fun hour dancing to her and with friends.

Third was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 2:00 fro an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 14 participants. I had a great time dancing with friends.

Fourth was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30 for two hours. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped him call the dance. They were back from their trip to Canada. The format tonight was two C1 tips, five A2 tips and one C1 tip. Greg and Karin called one of the C1 tips and two of the A2 tips. Dave called two of the C1 tips and two of the A2. The fifth A2 tip Karin, Greg and Dave took turns calling. During the first two C1 tips we had 7 participants, A2 tips had 10 participants and the last tip had 5 participants. In between the A2 tips we had a little trivia. I had a fun evening dancing to Karin, Greg and Dave and with friends.

Square dancing is fun

While I danced Larry continued working on the solar generator project.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 2 hours, 43 minutes and 52 seconds, which put me in 5th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds. 

I read a bit.

I played the weekly pinball challenge Batman. I got a new high score, which was 24,550,920.

New high score

After Larry went to bed I watched Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, which was the third movie in the series. Then I watched a couple of episode of The X-Files. I ended up doing 27.500 steps, which put me in third place in my group.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth