Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 3, 2023

Sunday 7-2-23 New Pinball Challenge & Having Fun

 

Awesome Day

We had an awesome day. We finally got a relief from 100+ degrees, it only got to 95.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 33 minutes and 13 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

Today I started a new weekly pinball challenge, which is Mettalica Premium Monsters. Larry downloaded the game and installed it on the pinball machine. This one was a bit trickier to install and get running the way he wanted. Took him a couple of hours. Then he played it a bit to make sure it worked correctly. It is a fun game and has a lot of things to do. I ended up with the high score of 52,991,660. Last weeks challenge had 50 participants and overall I came in 41st, not yet sure where I placed in my group.

New challenge high score

Last weeks challenge was over so Larry changed Who Dunnit from 3 balls to 5. Then we played a bit. Larry was the Grand Champion, I bested his score to take the spot and later in the day he bested me. He is once again Grand Champion.

Playing pinball

Louise wrote us and told me that her high score in Pac Man was 10560. Congratulations Louise. She asked if I had Mappy on our machine because she has it on hers and thought I would like it. We do, so I played it. It was very cute but I need more practice. 

I'm not doing too well on Pac Man or Mappy so Larry found some YouTube videos on them. There are many videos on Pac Man. We found a couple of them, that explained what you need to do to be successful. They explained you need to learn three patterns to use. One explained the patterns the four ghost use. I'll have to watch it when I play until I learn the patterns. Larry found a video on Mappy. We watched it and it explained how to play it. I'm always amazed on what you can find on YouTube.

I also worked on my jigsaw puzzle.

In the evening we watched an episode of Poirot and an episode of The Librarians. When Larry went to bed I watched Death on the Nile from our movie selection. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 16,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group. For the week I did 117,528 steps.   

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth