Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Monday 7-10-23 Dancing to Dave & Playing Games

 

Just having fun

We had a great day of having fun.

Larry started the day out by treating for bugs. The other day we saw ants on the front walk so Larry decided it was time to treat. It has been awhile since he did this. He got his backpack out and filled it with bug killer. Then he walked around the house and sprayed the eaves, porches, sidewalk and garage doors.

While Larry did this I attended Di Green's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour. This week Dave Eno covered for her. He called four tips to 7 participants. He cued through out the dance and helped keep me in the right place. I had a great time dancing with friends.

 

Get a partner and dance

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Pyramid and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 42 minutes and 25 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

After lunch I took a two hour nap.

Then I played pinball on both pinball cabinet and arcade cabinet. While I played pinball on the cabinet Larry played pinball on the arcade cabinet.

The games on the pinball machine were Great Houdini, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Lord of the Rings and Taxi. While playing Taxi I could a new high score of 1,337,750. 

The Great Houdini

 

The Guardians of the Galaxy

The Lord of the Rings

New high score

The games I played on the arcade cabinet were three pinball games (Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball, Spiderman and Star Wars) and two slots games (Wild Cherry and Double Diamond Haywire).

Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball

 

Spiderman

Star Wars

 

Double Diamond Haywire

 

Wild Cherry

In the evening we watched an episode of Poirot. Larry read on the pinball forum that there was a four part video on pinball. It was divided in four different videos. We watched two of them. After Larry went to bed I watched the third movie of Star Wars, which was Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in first place in my group. This is a great beginning of the week.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth