Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 14, 2023

Thursday 7-13-23 Just Another Thursday

 

It's summertime

We had another beautiful day with a lot of sunshine and some wind. The temperature was once again 102 degrees.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Spider Adventure of 20 games. It took me 2 hours, 48 minutes and 53 seconds to complete, which put me in 11th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. Dayle called four two couple tips and one four couple tip to 10 participants. Ken and Susan showed up we hadn't seen them in a long time and it was very nice to see them. Ken wrote us a note in the chat to tell us that Donna Ploch had passed away. We have danced with her many times and to her husband Tim. She will be missed. Dayle called a very challenging dance and put us in positions we weren't used to. He walked us through moves we were having problems with. We had a super time dancing with friends and to Dayle.

Having fun with friends

Prime Day was over yesterday at midnight. It was very successful. Items either went back to their normal price or they were sold out. Larry received three items from Amazon yesterday, that he bought the day before. We were surprised they came so soon. The items were face masks (we use them when working in the yard or when Larry works with wood), digital multimeter meter and a DC/DC 12v converter.

DC/DC Converter

 
Meter and case
 
 

Digital Clamp Meter

Face masks

I worked on my jigsaw puzzle most of the day.

Larry had a great day of playing pinball. He played Iron Man and knocked me out of Grand Champion. I played my weekly challenge Taxi I didn't get a new high score but had a great time. Then I moved over to the arcade machine and played three pinball games: Killer Klowns, Monster Bash and Cactus Canyon. This was the first time I played Killer Klowns and I placed in high score #2. Monster Bash I came in 3rd. Cactus Canyon I was Grand Champion. I challenge Larry to knock me out of this place.

Cactus Canyon

Killer Klowns

 

Monster Bash

In the evening we watched an episode of Poirot and The Librarians. Then I watched the last Star Wars movie, which was Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in first place in my group.



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth