Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 7, 2023

Thursday 7-6-23 Weekly Dance Cancel & Having Fun

 

 Have a fun day

We had a fun day of doing this and that.

Every Thursday we attend Dayle Hodge's C1 virtual square dance at 11:00. Today we logged in at the normal time and Dayle showed up. He said he had to cancel because he has no internet. He had to let us know through his cell phone. Dayle and his partner Cathy both work from home and they rely on the internet. He was lucky that his internet provided said his internet should be up in about an hour. We really enjoy dancing to him. We hope everything works out for him. We had internet problems a little while back and we were without for hours. 

Larry continued doing some organization in his workroom. Today he concentrated on organizing his tool boxes. Now that we have room in the garage he has talked about buying another toolbox but thought maybe he should try organizing the set he already has. He ended up throwing some items away, setting some aside to donate and yet other items he put in boxes of their usage (plumbing tools in a plumbing box) and put the boxes in the a garage. Later on we went to Harbor Freight to buy a few items that will help in organizing his tool boxes. One item was a paper towel holder, another was blue gloves holder and the third was a socket set holder. The paper towel and glove holder are magnetic and can be put on the side of the tool box. Looks like he won't need another tool box.

While Larry worked on his project I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It took me 12 minutes and 49 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

In the afternoon we played pinball. Larry had a great day playing pinball. He played Red & Ted's Road Work, Great Houdini and Star Wars. He became the Master Jedi on Star Wars knocking me down to Jedi Knight. I played Who Dunnit, Red & Ted's Road Work, Great Houdini, Star Wars and Star Trek. I went to the arcade machine and played Pac Man, Phoenix, Pengo and Mappy. I didn't do too go playing Pac Man but I still had fun. This was the first time I played Phoenix. It is a lot like Space Invaders. I had a great time playing pinball games and arcade games.

Pengo

Phoenix

I took the York puzzle apart and started another puzzle. This puzzle is 1000 pieces called Colorize by Master Pieces. It has a lot of different color cupcakes. It will be challenging but it will be fun.

New puzzle

In the evening we started watching the 7th season of Poiret. We also started watching a series called Secret Invasion on Disney. It's a good series made by Marvel Studios. Then I started watching the Star Wars series from our movies. The first one was Star Wars: Episode I- The Phantom Menace. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 18000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth