Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Monday 7-31-23 Last Day of July, Dancing & Games

 

Happy Monday

We started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 at 9:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Di called five tips to 24 participants. She workshopped Square the Bases Replace the Square Thru Two with Split Chain Thru and Tally Ho From Facing Lines. She did an excellent job of cueing and helping us through the moves. Larry danced with me. We had a fun time dancing with friends.

Get a partner and dance

I did a few games of Sudoku. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 22 minutes and 44 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

Larry had an outstanding day of playing pinball. He knocked my out of the Grand Champion position in Cirqus Voltairo and later on I regained the position. I played the weekly challenge of The Simpsons Pinball Party I didn't get a new high score but had fun trying. I also played Cirqus Voltairo, Star Wars, Star Trek and Who Dunnit. I played them all on the pinball cabinet.

New Grand Champion score

Cirqus Voltairo

Star Trek

Star Wars

The Simpsons Pinball Party

Who Dunnit

I made some homemade English muffins. It took most of the afternoon. They came out very good. I hadn't made them in over a year.

Homemade English muffins

Inside of the finished muffins

In the evening we watched an episode of Poirot and an episode of The Librarians. Afterwards I watched Rooster Cogburn starring John Wayne. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. This is a good start for the week.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth