Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Friday 6-30-23 Games, Project & Games

 

Happy Friday

It's Friday!! Have a great weekend.

Larry made the pinball cabinet so that the playfield folds down making it take up less room and easy to move. When folded the new plunger hits the bottom of the cabinet so he had to make a slot to allow room for the plunger. He knew this was going to happen and that is one of the reasons he didn't originally put in a plunger. He used a sabre saw to cut the slot and then had to do some sanding to smooth and clean everything. It came out outstanding. He can again fold the cabinet and move it around.

Once the project was finished we played some pinball. Larry played Shrek and Red & Ted's Road Show and became Grand Champion and challenged me to knock him out of the position. I took him up on the challenges. I played Shrek but couldn't come close to knocking him out of the position. I did knock him out of the position in Red & Ted's Road Show. I also played Who Dunnit and Iron Man. When we played the games we used the plunger and it works super.

Iron Man

Red & Ted's Road Show

Shrek

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Pyramid Mini of 5 games. It took me 11 minutes and 17 seconds, which put me in 30th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds. I also worked on my jigsaw puzzle.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance. She called four tips to 10 participants. We just danced and she helped us by saying what formation we were in. This will be her last dance for a couple of weeks because she's going to the Canadian National Square Dancing Convention. 

After the dance we watched an episode of the 6th season of Poirot. Then I watched Mama Mia on Amazon. I thought it was cute. Then I watched a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 16,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth